Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I guess just an update...

I guess you could just call this an update. I have been just posting pics of our new house, but haven't really had anything spiritual/personal on here in a while. So....I though I could get a little personal on ya'll. (That's a southern word if you didn't know, so don't get your panties in a wad!)


The church I have been employed with for over a year is coming to a close. Velocity Church is shutting her doors. I have to be honest and say it's a bitter sweet moment. The rest of the staff and I feel this is the best move for our church, but what sucks is that it puts me out of a job.

The hardest thing for me to deal with personally is how I am going to provide for my beautiful wife. Thank God we have no debt (well except that FAT bill from the pictures you see below! HAHA!) Other than our mortgage, we will be debt free (thanks Dave!)

So what does the future hold? I have no clue to be completely honest. In the mean time, A Ransom Plea (ARP) will continue. We are playing at Christ's Church At Cobb 8/2 (am service), Trinity Church in Dville on 8/9 (am service), Douglasville FUMC 8/9 (pm service), CrossView Community Church in Rockmart 8/16 (am services), and The Discovery Church in Villa Rica 9/13 (am service). So come out and see us. We are also continuing in our recording this weekend.

It's been taking a while to record our album, but it's tough getting all the schedules just right. Keep us in prayer (my wife and I) and please keep the future church(s) of Paulding/Cobb/Carroll counties. God is going to move big and I hope that I can be part of that in some way!

No comments: