Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Dang!

Well, my wife and I have been praying hard about what's next for us. I have talked to many local churches about their worship ministries and I am still praying through where God wants me.

I think the hardest part at this point is being patient. I KNOW that God will provide for us and will open the right door when it is time...but what do you do when time starts to run out?


I haven't blogged in FOREVER it seems like. I have started back to school, I have been working my butt off at our new house to get it finished so we can move in, and I have been in the studio with A Ransom Plea.

Luckily, our band has been quite busy, but busy doesn't always pay the bills. I have applied to some of the dumbest jobs in the world, just to get the letter, "We will keep your application on file for 6 months..." Wow, thanks!!!

Our prayer will continue to be, "God open the ONE door you want us to walk through and close every other one!"

Last night I woke up at 2:45 am and couldn't go back to sleep till about 5. My mind was just racing with the "what's next" question. I have started writing more songs and have started to pray harder, and longer - which I know God wants of me. I just hope that my character stays in this condition and that I continue to trust in God with all things after this storm has passed.

If you read this (I have probably lost all my readers because it's been too long!) please pray for us and pray for our CHURCH (not individual ones, but the the big one...) Glory to God FOREVER! "I may be down, but I will rise. It may be dark, but God is light!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, I feel your pain, plus some extra which I heap on my shoulders. I am praying for you and Courtney--for God to do great things for you. Hang in there--and maybe we can get together to catch up and see what the future holds.
As always, if I hear of anything, I will let you know. Stay focused, stay faithful and stay forever in Him.
Paul

Chase said...

thanks man. did you ever hear back from CC?

Anonymous said...

Yes,but they have not made the decision yet--monetary reasons at this point. So, still in hope and still praying.