Saturday, September 26, 2009

One Year Older

On Wednesday I got just a little older. I don't want to complain about it too much because I know I am still REALLY young. Lord willing I have A TON of life left to live. The cool thing is that on my birthday we got our CO for our home and are now moved/ing in.


Courtney and I lived with my grandmother for over a year and we are SO thankful for her! It was hard to deal with the lack of space at times, but WOW was it well worth it! We will post some pics up soon of the new home.

ARP is off this weekend and we will be attending our area churches tomorrow and worshiping with our families before a BUSY October. Job hunting continues somewhat - although we are talking pretty seriously now with one prospect. Court and I have constantly been praying for God to open the right door and close the wrong ones.

Talk has started about a benefit concert for some of the flood victims in our area that we are familiar with, so please keep that in your prayers. So many people lost everything and have to start over. We want to help them do that! Keep checking back for updates.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This place is stunning! So calming and relaxing! I am so dreaming of a vacay right now!
Flights to Auckland
Cheap Flights to Auckland
Auckland Flights