Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's been a while...

Well, it's been over a YEAR since I have posted anything to this blog. I have honestly just not had the drive to post anything. A lot has changed in a year. As a band we have finished our album and released it - FINALLY!


It is funny that the last time I posted a blog it was snowing... this year has been a snow-filled one for sure! I am sick of it now and I'm ready to hit the beach!

As for the band, we are getting busier and busier! We have a ton of dates for this year already and are still booking. If you or someone you know is interested in booking us, please send an email to booking@aransomplea.com

I will do my best to post more frequently, sorry to my follower(s) who have been frustrated with me, I will try!

Check out these links below for more frequent updates:

facebook.com/aransomplea
twitter.com/aransomplea
twitter.com/chasegentes
myspace.com/aransomplea

No comments: